Your Winter Professionals
Being able to do our work without damaging the environment is important to us, and we spend a lot of time researching ways we can constantly improve our service.
If you have any questions about our commitment to earth-friendly service, feel free to give us a call! We'll be happy to answer any concerns you may have, and we're always looking for more ways to minimize our negative impact on the planet.
1. Only fluorescent and CFL bulbs are used in our office.
2. More is recycled than thrown away. There is no recycling pickup at our office, so we take items home to recycle.
3. Scheduling our drivers on tight routes with jobs close to one another not only gives our customers quick response times, but saves fuel.
4. Using plastic hoppers instead of steel for salt spreaders cuts down on the weight of the trucks and conserves gas. Meticulous preventative maintenance on all our vehicles reduces fuel and oil usage and extends the life of our fleet.
5. We take care not to over-salt and treat ice only when necessary. When we do salt, proper application rates are utilized based on the current conditions.
6. Using EPA-approved “Magic” as an additive to our rock salt piles is not only effective for melting ice at much lower temperatures, it also enables us to conserve our precious natural resources.
7. All of our ink cartridges for printers and fax machines are refilled, rather than throwing them away and buying new ones every time.
8. Bid packages and invoices are electronically sent to save on paper. Our office uses recycled paper for internal documents when electronic files are not enough.
FREE 1st Salting
When you sign up for salt services
Choose a more enviornmentally friendly way to deal with the elements.
We offer a 10% tithe-back each year for all the money your church or non-profit spends with us!
We guarantee the best service - call today for your free estimate!